Mobile. PC. Web. I’ve done it all.
My purpose is to be the voice of users, designing the optimal user experience while also understanding the needs and constraints of the organization. Having a technical background allows me to understand engineering requirements and constraints to guide my design process.
I've been a design lead for highly-visible projects because of my successful track record of launching projects and managing teams. I create products that people can use efficiently and with ease.
I am seeking to work at an organization that needs a UX Designer to solve complex design problems. The ideal atmosphere will have an open, transparent, and friendly culture, along with a sharp team that builds great products.
- Adaptive, I can keep calm and be reassuring to others
- Collaborative, I support people and ideas I believe in
- Divergent, I find it natural to ideate alternate solutions
- Transparent, I'm open and straightforward
- Cultural, I like to bond with my team
- Interaction Design
- Qualitative User Research (In-person Usability Studies, surveys)
- Quantitative User Research (A/B testing in Optimizely)
- Wireframes, Flows, and Mock-ups (Omnigraffle, Sketch, Illustrator)
- Prototyping (Axure, Keynote, Invision, HTML)
- Responsive Web Design
- UI Specifications
- Programming in HTML/CSS (basic level)